Thursday, August 23, 2012

Strangers' Reunion

"We stood there, looking at each other, saying nothing. But it was the kind of nothing that meant everything. In his eyes, there was no trace of what had happened between us earlier and I could feel something inside me break. So that was that. We were finally, finally over. I looked at him, and I felt so sad, because this thought occurred to me: 'I will never look at you the same way again. I'll never be that girl again. The girl who comes running back every time you push her away, the girl who loves you anyway.' "
-It's Not Summer Without You



Had 2 hours to kill with jie on a weekday, we decided to visit this quaint (and out of the way) cafe. Very attentive service, and not bad food! Would prolly go back to try their other stuff :) Pretty sad that i didn't bring my camera along though. there's only so much the iphone can do, especially when taking photos indoors :(

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
love the nice old-school interior :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
♥jie♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
had a roasated pork sandwich, which really contained roasted pork (siew bak)! really one-of-a kind (Y)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
jie asked me to show my skull bracelets, hence the "waitress" pose hahaha.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
ootd. so sad the "top" was too short to be a dress :(

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
once again, ♥ you for everything.


it's midweek, hang in there guys.
i'm trying to hold on too.
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment