Monday, June 24, 2013

Bangkok jam.

“Love entered in my heart one day; a sad, unwelcome guest.
But when it begged that it might stay, i let it stay and rest
It broke my nights with sorrowing; it filled my heart with fears
And, when my soul was prone to sing, it filled my eyes with tears.
But...now that it has gone its way, I miss the dear ole pain.
And, sometimes, in the night I pray that Love might come again.”
― J. California Cooper

almost forgotten how it feels to travel with my Family, so this is one good short trip to relive the good ole’ memories and spend quality time together. although it’s quite a pity that jie couldn’t join us, it only means that there’s always the next to look forward to! 
can’t wait to leave again because leaving is always easier than staying in familiarity.
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment