Sunday, September 15, 2013

One step at a time.

“there is a love i reminisce, like a seed i’ve never sown.
of lips i am yet to kiss, and eyes not met my own.
hands that wrap around my wrists, and arms that feel like home.
i wonder how it is i miss these things i’ve never known.”
-Lang Leav
IMG_5054
blood-donation cause i’m cool like this.
IMG_1119
one of my favouritest food. getting to pick all the fillings in my sushi makes me so happppyyyy ^^
IMG_1120
IMG_1121
IMG_1126
happy 3 friends Red heart 
IMG_1130
HAI DI LAO FINALLY!
but mehhhh not as impressive as i thought it would be :(
IMG_1132
insta-addict.
IMG_1134
9 years of love and counting. from school and work to boys and fats. nothing we can’t talk about under the sun. we need a decade-anniversary thingamy hohoho.
IMG_5035
xo.
IMG_5041
mommy loves me this much. i’m on her wallpaper hmmmm.
IMG_5050
very handsome daddy ^^
IMG_5064
IMG_5066
looking through their wedding photos, reminiscing the past.
IMG_5068
IMG_5081
and here’s ending the post with a photo of some of my colleagues. we are too cool for fire drills hahahaha.
weekends are here, and ending soon :(
weekends are sooooo short sighhhhhh.
and till the next,
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment