Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Leisure Dive (Tioman): 30052014 - 01062014

One more criteria checked from my DM course! Led a bunch of 5 divers who joined us on a leisure trip. Was really stressed a first because (1) I have almost zero sense of direction; and (2) it's only going to get worse underwater. 

Fortunately for me, all the divers I had with me were pretty comfortable in the water and didn't have very major problems. I almost could just focus on navigating and looking for stuff! Navigating underwater didn't turn out as bad as I thought it would be, save for one dive site that had this really spooky vibe that didn't give me a good feeling. 

All in all, I think the divers enjoyed themselves and that's my only objective for this trip - to have my divers enjoy themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment