Sunday, May 1, 2016

Stay strong; stay clear

It's been a really long time since I wrote here. I used to like to document every single detail of my life here, and read back some time later and realise how silly I was and how much I've grown. Then I outgrew this and decided that solving problems and overcoming adversities with maturity is more important than having everything penned down. But after this long while, it struck me that the lessons learnt will stay with me forever, whether I document them down or not.

Entering May, it's been one hell of a roller-coaster ride. I gave my all, one time to many, fell into one of my lowest point, allowed myself to be weak. Some say I hold on too tight, some say I never learn my lesson, some say I move too quick. Truth is, I'm scared. Scared of loneliness, scared of being neglected, scared of being obsolete, scared of separation. Independent and tough I may appear to be, I'm as vulnerable as any one else, if not more.

I allowed myself to wallow in self-pity, I chose the path I took, the risks I'm taking.

Stay strong, my heart. Stay clear, my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment