Sunday, September 9, 2012

LIL SISY IS 19!


The damage was permanent; there would always be scars. But even the angriest scars faded over time until it was difficult to see them written on the skin at all, and the only thing that remained was the memory of how painful it had been.”
Jodi Picoult


it's been a really busy week, and i'm glad i survived. more on that later, finally squeezing time out to post these photos. celebrated lil sis' birthday at grand shanghai, which explains my outfit. hahaha, attempted to make the family dress in oriental theme but... ohwell.


Photobucket

Photobucket
sneaking up on the love birds.

Photobucket
i was blocking out the sun.

Photobucket
ken tried to dress in a chinese outfit- his mandarin collared jacket. hahahhaa, okay A for effort!

Photobucket

Photobucket
pretty yummy food generally, although there were some hits and misses. good company made it all up.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
daddy made jordan put on the... napkin :S

Photobucket

Photobucket
三千金

Photobucket

Photobucket
a lot like ♥

Photobucket
♥♥♥

Photobucket
my handsome daddy ^.^

Photobucket
got hanna a two tier cake, coupled with "19" candles!

Photobucket

Photobucket
erm okay we look like this because we were singing the birthday sone softly so as not to attract too much attention. fail much?

Photobucket
make a wish~ net a fish~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
being a tourist in my own country. I LOVE  TAKING TOURISTY SHOTS!

Photobucket

Photobucket
mom looks so happy here.

Photobucket
and shall end off with my face!


okay so as i was saying, it's been a really hectic week because it's my first week juggling work and school together. sometimes i feel like work is taking up so much of my time that i hardly have time to study/ sleep/ breathe, but i'm sure i can do this. just need some time to adjust my body clock and my sleeping patterns. le sigh~

starting to feel the stress from school. I. MUST. WORK. VERY. HARD. THIS. YEAR. cannot let all my prior efort go down the drain. go go go! *inserts cheerleader*

meanwhile, stay gold.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment