Monday, September 3, 2012

PANGHIAN'S HAPPY 21ST


“What do you say when you feel your life is taken right from your chest, even though I miraculously find myself still breathing?”
Jason F. Wright, The Wednesday Letters


panghian had his 21st celebration recently, always great to hang out with the (crazy) bunch of odacians. same same but different.


Photobucket
the mandatory birthday handshake

Photobucket

Photobucket
some long time no see faces!

Photobucket
make a wishhhhh

Photobucket

Photobucket
oh guys... at least it's something different from the usual banja.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
actually i don't remember holding zx like this.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
decided to take the party into our own hands.

Photobucket
oh that's me doing my thing -.-

Photobucket
trying to be enthusiastic. look at my epic face hahahaha.

Photobucket
pseudo rockstars.

Photobucket
the uncle actually gave us 10bux and refused (initially) when we returned it!

Photobucket
with the star of the night (in his hot outfit after getting dunked.)

Photobucket
weiliang doing his thing.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
the audience.

Photobucket
one last shot before i left!


- glad to still have this bunch of people, although most of us have already matured and grown, while most have drifted apart. lub chu deep deep ♥
- my knee is actually hurting because i did a stupid thing- closing the car door before my leg was in. i climbed into the driver's seat with my right leg still dangling outside the car and BAM....... OUCH. my dog life.
- first day today and i'm still alive, which isn't that bad! GO ME.
- imma help out at the legal community clinic! WOOOHOOOOO so much for sending in endless CVs.


alrighty, put a stop to all my rantings. hope i get to be back here again soon.
i miss you crazy.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment