Saturday, February 23, 2013

The Greatest Gift

“Human lives are not pieces of string that can be separated out from a knot of others and laid out straight. Families are webs. Impossible to touch one part of it without setting the rest vibrating. Impossible to understand one part without having a sense of the whole. This, is what we call, Family”


I can’t decide whether life’s starting to slow down – because it’s so boring and mundane, or pick up – because the stresses of exams is certainly building up. Le sigh, life of a student.
4 months since my last dive, I feel deprived already. I. NEED. COMPRESSED. AIR. Maybe I should just do it… Seeing a diveable beach without diving is like… seeing the love of your life walk away without you running after. Yeah, you get the drift.

Till the next post,
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment