It’s Saturday and I’m attempting to do my thesis but i find it extremely challenging to keep my eyes open, no thanks to my favourite CSI yesternight. Well, it’s Saturday, I keep telling myself. I should give myself a break, or maybe I could afford a break.
Thought Catalog is like my new found love, although most of the posts aren’t exactly relevant.
And it’s really depressing to realise how some posts apply to us at different stages of our lives, like “Things we start to hate” or “Problems of growing up”.
Stuff along those lines, you get the drift.
And here’s one about Signs of Aging + how they apply to me.
1) When the only people sending you mail now are bill collectors.
2) You just don’t understand today’s music.
3) Foods you used to love now make you sick to your stomach.
4) You can’t stay up past 11pm.
5) The people you’re attracted to keep getting younger and younger.
6) If you think it’s mind boggling that people born after 1998 are TEENAGERS now.
7) You can’t go out anymore without taking a disco nap.
8) You can’t stay out late anymore.
9) When those grey hairs start showing up.
10) It’s hard for you to sleep until 1 in the afternoon like you used to.
11) Clothes just don’t fit anymore.
12) When you suddenly realize that you can no longer shop at Rainbow/Delia’s/Wet Seal.
13) You’re always talking about the way things were.
14) You have no clue who the teen stars are anymore.
Happy weekend, kitties.
Take a break!