Saturday, March 9, 2013

In your arms and I'm home.

They say Home is where the heart is. I think I really miss home a lot. Samui has been nothing short of perfect. I wouldn't say it's a well-deserved break for me (who goes for trip randomly during Revision anyway), but it's definitely The trip. One more reason to look forward to post-exams, one more reason to study even harder, one more reason to do the happy dance. The trip may have come to an end, let it be the start of a journey?

Starting to feel burnt out by the whole revision thingamy. Doesn't help that I have seven days straight ahead. Need lots of sleep + time + discipline. Oh no need to pray doubly hard and accumulate lots of good karma lol.

Alrighty, that's all for now cause my life's boring now and my eyes are shutting.
Till the next,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment